Science and industry research, development together
Members have access to the scientific expertise and infrastructure for innovative projects.
In regular meetings, the partners agree on future projects for the next cycle. In consortia research projects, know-how is developed with other participating companies and the necessary effort is shared. Besides, contact is established from the outset with potential cooperation partners for publicly funded collaborative projects.
The project ideas are presented at regular intervals and discussed with the members of the center. They are then implemented as quickly as possible. The following project types are possible:
- Establishment of working groups on specific issues
- Development of demonstrators
- Conducting studies and research on current topics
- Development of guidelines for the implementation of identified potential benefits
- Writing of joint publications, White papers
- Development of joint training courses
Find out more about our reference projects!